MUSIC FOR THE SOUL (under construction while Charles learns more about HTML)

Saturday, May 26, 2007

It's Electrifying!

I can't wait for the Jazz game. We have to win both of these home games and at least the next one needs to be a blowout so that we stand a chance going back to San Antonio. And now that I'm posting about the Jazz, just watch them crumble tonight.

On a happier note, I finished a book. This is quite an accomplishment. Why? Because it was leisure reading. I don't think I've read anything for fun since the Boxcar Children series. The book was called "The Millionaire Mind". Basically it confirmed to me that I have a millionaire mindset. It doesn't guarantee that I'll be one, but it mean I've got a good shot at it. So, that's how I'm formulating my future. What book should I read next?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Charles, the Jazz (had been) playing so well it was like we were in high school again! We need to play tennis sometime...