MUSIC FOR THE SOUL (under construction while Charles learns more about HTML)

Monday, August 18, 2008

Klune Industries, Inc


I got a job!!! And that's a picture they have on their website.

It was a really tough choice whether to work for Klune or for O.C. Tanner. Both had high points and low points, but in the end, I felt like Klune just seemed like the better pick.

I'll actually be working for...

Klune Precision Casting produces completely machined and finished ferrous and non-ferrous castings with certification approval by major aerospace and defense prime contractors.

I would try and put that in my own words, but for now I'll just put what the website has because I haven't actually been to work yet so I can't describe it that well. I'll no doubt be talking much more about this later!!

4 comments:

Mustang Suzie said...

Congratulations, Charles! Way to go!! Now as Ron would say, "Onward and Upward!"

Shallee said...

Yay Charles! Congratulations! I hope it turns out great. Where is it located?

Charles said...

Spanish Fork so I'll be sticking around for a while!

Jimboborazzala said...

Gosh, I sure hope you got in a good vacation, because...welcome to the next 40 years of your life. BWA HA HA HA!