MUSIC FOR THE SOUL (under construction while Charles learns more about HTML)

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Internships & Marriage

I'm trying to work the system. That is, if I can sign up and pay for my internship during Spring semester when I'm already taking a class I can save $374. Why because that's how much I save by not signing up for both a parttime Spring and fulltime Summer semester. So, I don't know when the deadline is for Spring registration, but I'm feeling the pressure. I suppose that getting an internship is like getting married. If you don't ask, you won't get a "yes" or a "no". And it very well may take a whole lot of "no's" before you get a "yes", so you'd better start asking like CRAZY!!!

3 comments:

Jimboborazzala said...

Yes, that's right. Internships and marriages are exactly the same and you should treat them that way. You monster.

BJ said...

if jimboborazzala said it, it must be so.

they are also similar because when you ask... you can often never expect to hear from them again after you ask.

Anonymous said...

Man, I thought for a minute there you were trying to make an announcement and I was about to get excited... :D