MUSIC FOR THE SOUL (under construction while Charles learns more about HTML)

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Spawn of Allison

That's right! Allison and Chris have just announced the future conception of Whirlwind number 3. I don't believe it has a name yet because they don't know the gender, but no doubt it will be a great name like Shear-Jashub or Maher-shalah-hash-baz. Didn't Isaiah have good taste in names?

Speaking of biblical (or bookofmormonical things), I learned new stuff from reading Jacob 5 again. I'd highly recommend it. It's amazing. It's the shortest 77 verses of your life.

My internship woes are weighing more and more heavily on me as time goes on. The thing that almost makes it worse than dating is that there's an actual deadline. Although, on the plus side, once I get one, I'll understand what I'm supposed to do. Hmmmm....

I'm going to go watch the U.S. Amateur Dancesport Championships now while you all won't. But maybe you'll all get to see the championship BYU basketball game tonight. They'll both be good. IT'LL BE MARCH MADNESS SOON! WHOOOPEEEEEE!

2 comments:

Jimboborazzala said...

Wow, that's bold to announce a future conception! I've never heard of the like. Most people are less certain, you know, saying they're "trying". Coming right out and saying "We WILL conceive"...oh wait...I think you meant to say they've ALREADY conceived and that they are expecting. Little different there, Chuckster.

Josh said...

I'm with DMC on the "expecting" vs. "future conception."